**New National Lockdown Update**
We will continue to remain open and fully operational throughout the new England lockdown beginning 5th November. We don't expect any changes to our service through this time.
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount. We wanted to let you know about the steps we are taking to ensure our warehouse and services to you are, and remain, COVID Secure.
In our warehouse:
- All of the rentals we receive back are quarantined away from clothing that's ready to be rented
- We use the latest Wetcare technology with antibacterial (yet environmentally friendly) products with each wash to ensure clothes remain as good as new, and sanitised
- We've introduced sanitising stations across our offices and workplace
- We've issued guidelines to remain 2m apart at all times and have configured our warehouse to accommodate this
- Items received, and items packed ready to be sent out are handled by our team wearing appropriate PPE, including gloves.
For our customers:
- You'll be sent a fresh, recyclable bag or compatible box as normal - there's currently no evidence to suggest COVID-19 transmission through packaging
- Your rentals will be packed by our staff wearing appropriate PPE, including gloves
- Our cleaning processes include washing with an antibacterial cleaning process for maximum cleaning ready for when you receive it.
We constantly review our COVID-19 response and will update it as necessary.